Sunday, April 13, 2008

hallelujah:)

everyone, check this out:

I was talking to my dad on the phone last week and he shared with me something very powerful! He asked me if I knew what Nigeria was called in chinese- i said i didn't know. Then, he said the word "Nigeria" in Chinese, and i said, " Yeah, dad, that's it! that's the country." There was a brief silence over the phone. I then asked him why he was asking, my dad replied, "That was the country I was assigned to pray for when I was in Seminary, over 20 years ago." Hallelujah!!!! What a blessing and privilege it is for me to be able to step foot onto Nigeria this summer, a country that has been showered with thousands of prayers prayed by my dad even before I was in my mother's womb and before this year. I have faith and trust that God is going to do amazing things through our team there this summer. Hallelujah! What an awesome legacy!

don't ever underestimate the desires and passions the Lord places in our heart- he may fulfill the desires through you or through generations after you! just be faithful in praying:)

another thing i have to boast about the Lord: he has provided $3600 (I have to raise $4800). He is a generous God and i can't wait to see how he provides for all of us!! hallelujah!!

.shalom.

No comments: